TW3 Cotton Candy Grenades TW3 Cotton Candy Grenades

So deliciously demented lol!

kelwynshade responds:

"Ladies and Gentlemen; WELCOME TO DEATH!"

TW3 - Crimson Snow TW3 - Crimson Snow

Great track! Keep them comin!

kelwynshade responds:

- insert equally cheesy response here -

(WF1)Mysts of the unknown (WF1)Mysts of the unknown

Finally!!!!

Free from the clutches of this song at last.... How long did we work on this SOB anyways? A few months?

at LEAST 4 months....

Wander of Thought - F-777 Wander of Thought - F-777

Yup

It's songs like this that remind me why I'm glad you're part of the Dark Relic team (OH NOES WUZ THAT A SEEKRUT?!"

Lol, keep up the good work man XD

Jason

Kelwynshade - A Silk Dagger =- Kelwynshade - A Silk Dagger =-

It's about time!

I love all the attention you put into the percs on this song. It is very elaborate, but not overwhelming which is never an easy feat. I also like the influence of the Schala theme from Chrono Trigger, which is the very first thing I noticed. The story you added blends perfectly with the song as well.
Now hurry up and post more music

You're still ugly

Makoto still pwns joo

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks, d00d. Yeah, a lot of time went into making the percussion very complex. I just get tired of keeping teh percussion simple, I mean, it's half the feeling of a song in most cases.

I know I need to release more music. Someday, you know, when school is over, free time will just come back in waves. Cannot wait! Do want!

(WF1) Jason Tribute joke song (WF1) Jason Tribute joke song

WWWWTTTTTTFFFFF

Lmao! For the record I was playin my psp this time, lol.

close enough!!!

Phantom - (WF1)/F-777 Phantom - (WF1)/F-777

Dude...

If this song was a woman... I would sex it just so it could make babies and we could have more just like it!

Nuff said...

[DN] Rock The Bass Remix [DN] Rock The Bass Remix

Pretty damn good stuff

I really like it man. U did a great job at keeping it from getting repetitive. I'll be checkin out more of your stuff thanks to this. Keep up the good work.

DanceNation responds:

Thanks Dude, Im working on some more stuff, and i cannot wait to release it, thanks for your support :D

F-777 (WF1) - M.O.I Remix F-777 (WF1) - M.O.I Remix

Fuggin Rock!

Sooooooo awesome! Great job guys! I have a hard time tellin if I like my original version or your remixed version more, which is definitaly saying something!

Great job at combining the 2 different styles. Everything blended together perfectly. The background orchestra stayed in the background where it belonged, while the leads stuck out perfectly.

The song stuck great to its roots. I really like how you F-777 was able to take something that was just a catchy harmony in the original version and turn it into a more integral part of the song. Absolute genius IMO.

Thanks again for showin my song extra love guys! Feel free to remix as many of my songs as you want!

wyldfyre1 responds:

Both the original and this one were funt o work on. The song in general is gold no matter how you look at it. I just enjoy it to high hell and back. LOL glad you liked it.

Os Vs Mjattie -of Softest Rain Os Vs Mjattie -of Softest Rain

Holy crap!

This song is amazing! Keep up the good work guys!

ObsidianSnow responds:

Thanks a lot, Jason / KTRECORDS!